Red: excitement, energy, affection, passion, power, stability, courage, enthusiasm.
*Loves to remain grounded to their ego and thrives on achievements and success*
Blue: spirituality, serenity, security, freedom, peace, honesty, devotion.
*Enjoys a calming lifestyle, free from conflict*
Violet: uplifting, sensual, strong imagination, visionary, royalty, creativity.
*Lives in a “fantasy” world, filled with day-dreaming and innovation*
Yellow: optimism, happiness, positivity, energy, stimulation.
*Loves positive energy and new mental/physical adventures*
Orange: fun, friendly, flamboyant, warmth, inviting, productivity, expression, independence.
*Becomes the center of attention and stimulator of socialization*
Green: persuasion, tranquility, peace, harmony, love, self-renewal, nature, growth ,acceptance, healing.
*Constantly sets goals in order to achieve control while embracing love for all*
Brown: Stability, wholesomeness, dependability, earthly connection.
*Concentrates on being holistically intact, especially with the Earth*
Grey: everlasting, anticipatory.
*Takes life as it comes*
White: clarity, purity of thoughts/actions.
*Creates a well protected lifestyle, filled with many new beginnings*
Black: strength, possibility, sophistication.
*Has a strong focus toward personal drives and motives*
For any successful relationship to blossom, effective communication is vital. Communication is not simply just verbal, it accounts for much more than just words, wordless communication channels exist as well! Non-verbal communication is the practice of sending or receiving a silent message. These un-audible channels give insight into human mentality and interpersonal relationships. Basic non-verbal communication is expressed through appearance, kinesics, gestures, facial expressions, touch, paralanguage, and proxemics. In fact, research proves that the majority of our daily communication is non-verbal. ONLY ABOUT 7% OF ALL COMMUNICATION IS VERBAL!
Non-verbal communication has an immense influence on every individual:mentally, emotionally, and physically. With every passing moment, people are always forming conscious and subconscious opinions of others. Just like animals, humans often live through instinct rather than thought; we are creatures of habit! Every behavior is a non-verbal motive, the intuitive effect of some thought or emotion. The cause and effect cycle of thoughts and emotions is uncontrollable, but the attitudes and actions we respond with can be altered! If “actions speak louder than words”, what verbs describe you? Reflect upon your tone of voice, body posture, facial expressions, eye contact, physical movements, and the mood your mind-set forms.
Simple positive “vibes” will give you interpersonal power. More importantly, it will change the outcome of any situation that you may be encountering! Next time you meet someone, remember, they are forming an opinion of you. Instead, create their opinion by using your mind tools and focusing on self-awareness. Evaluate the back-and-forth cues and eradicate unnecessary negative flow. You can become the most approachable and resilient person around by simply using the universal sign for friendliness, THE SMILE! By changing your signals, you are sure to gain a better understanding of yourself, thus your perception will stimulate positive reactions, appraisal, and foremost draw more positive influences into your life! Ultimately, you will form the perfect positive image for yourself as the sparker of positive thinking, reminiscences, feelings, and responses!
“EVERYBODY’S FREE (TO WEAR SUNSCREEN)” by BAZ LUHRMANN
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this advice now….
- Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; oh never mind; you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded. But trust me, in 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can’t grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.You’re not as fat as you imagine.
- Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.
- The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.
- Do one thing everyday that scares you!
- Don’t be reckless with other people’s ♥’s , don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.
- Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.
- Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how!
- Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.
- Don’t feel guilty! If you don’t know what you want to do with your life.The most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what theywanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don’t.
- Get plenty of calcium.
- Be kind to your knees, you’ll miss them when they’re gone.
- Maybe you’ll marry,maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll have children,maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll divorce at 40, maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary. What ever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s.
- Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.
- Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.
- Read the directions, even if you don’t follow them.
- Do not read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.
- Get to know your parents, you never know when they’ll be gone for good.
- Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
- Understand that friends come and go,but for the precious few you should hold on.
- Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.
- Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard; live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.
- Accept certain inalienable truths: prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.
- Respect your elders.
- Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one might run out.
- Don’t mess too much with your hair, or by the time you’re 40, it will look 85.
- Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.
- But trust me on the sunscreen……..
….One tribe, one time, one planet, one race,
it’s all one blood, don’t care about your face,
color of your eye or the tone of your skin,
don’t care where ya are, don’t care where ya been.
Cause where we gonna go is where we wanna be,
the place where the little language is unity,
and the continent is called Pangea….
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? During the Paleozoic/Mesozoic period, something like 250 million years ago, Earth was a super-continent. Overtime, plate tectonics+continental drifts separated the land into its current arrangements. By eliminating all of our negative perspectives, focusing on each others strengths, and re-connecting globally……….together we will reach the top! You feel me?